With a whopping 0% success rate of Liquid Football’s Tip of the Week, we must advise to gamble responsibly, and don’t do it!
- Chelsea to continue their 100% start, against Bournemouth, who are also unbeaten so far this campaign.
- West Ham and Wolves – two sides who have failed to register a win so far this season – will cancel each other out for a share of the spoils.
- Everton to get their second win of the season, against a Huddersfield side who are yet to register a win.
- Preston to beat Bolton – who have had a cracking start to the season. But the bubble will burst today at Deepdale
- Birmingham and QPR have both had poor starts this year, having gained just 3 points each, but both improved hugely in their last game. A draw beckons today.
- Barnsley are unbeaten this season so far, and that will continue today with a win over Gillingham
- Portsmouth are also unbeaten in League One, as they take on Plymouth, who are yet to gain a win, in the so-called ‘Dockyard derby’.
- Sunderland, naturally unbeaten as well take on Oxford United – although they picked up their first win last week, against Burton, will be unable to see off a second relegated Championship side on the bounce.
- Notts County have lost 4 on the bounce, but they should get back to winning ways today.
Bets won to date: 0
Current Balance: -£145.00